S’Mores Stay At Home Dip
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Crackers
- Cast Iron Pan (approx 6-8 inches in diameter)
- 2 TBSP oil (vegetable, canola, olive or even coconut oil will work)
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Place the cast iron pan in the oven and let heat (empty) for 5-10 minutes
- Using an oven mitt, remove the pan from the oven and pour in oil.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips in the pan next and gently mix them around in the oil. The chocolate chips should begin to soften and melt.[url href=”undefined”]
- Add marshmallows one at a time on top of the softened chocolate chips, until the entire pan is filled with marshmallows.
- Place back into the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers!