Saucy White Chili
- Cook Time: 70 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Category: Entree
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (diced)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 5 cans of Great North Beans (16 oz), undrained
- 1 can Black Beans with cumin (optional)
- 1 can peeled, diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 can chopped chilis (4 oz)
- 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 oz)
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. red cayenne pepper
- In a large pot, heat the oil and then cook the chicken, until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute for 5 – 6 minutes, until browned.
- Add in the onion and garlic until until is tender.
- Add in all remaining items and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 50-60 minutes, until it all thickens slightly.
- Serve with toritila crisps, sour cream or other toppings of your choice!