- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 24
- Category: Dessert
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Chocolate Frosting
- Mini Vanilla Wafers
- Candy Eyes
- Mini Pretzels
- Red M&M’s
- Make the chocolate cupcakes as directed on the box.
- Frost them with the chocolate frosting.
- Use two mini pretzels as the “antlers”, one on each side. Press them into the frosting gently.
- Place two candy eyes, right under the pretzels.
- Place the mini vanilla wafer under the eyes.
- Using a small baggie as a piping bag, scoop a large spoonful of frosting into the bag, and cut off the corner tip.
- Put a small dot of frosting on the middle of the vanilla wafer, to hold the red m&m nose.
- Press the red m&m nose onto the frosting.
- Repeat until each cupcake is finished.