When summer comes, the prices on berries drop, and we love it! We can eat berries by the handful, and they’re so good in desserts! I’m not a fan of baking during the summer, so I try to find desserts that will be delicious and help beat the heat at the same time. These No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Cups are the perfect dessert and are absolutely delicious!
No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Cups are a quick dessert you can whip up in no time at all. The best part is you don’t need many ingredients and no electric devices or baking at all! You could even make the mixture for these in advance and store it in the fridge, and then just fill the cups when it’s time for dessert if you wanted as well!
More amazing desserts:Print
No-Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Cups
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 8 oz container of whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed
- 4 clear solo cups
- Spray whipped cream for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with a fork until the mixture is smooth. Use name brand cream cheese to avoid lumps.
- Add the blackberries to the mixture, and mix them until they break apart a bit.
- Fold in the whipped cream to the mixture, until there are no longer any white streaks.
- Refrigerate the mixture for two hours before serving for best results.
- Put your graham crackers into a gallon sized baggie and crush with a rolling pin.
- In each solo cup, add first about a half inch of crushed graham cracker, then fill the cup with the blackberry cream cheese mixture, then top it with the spray whipped cream to garnish.
- Serve chilled for best results.