Saving money at Menards is easy to do. You can use the Menards rebates, ad and coupons to get the lowest prices on the things you need. Learn more about where to find everything you need and even more about how to make them work!
Menards sells an array of products from home improvement items to pet supplies and even food! You can often find great deals in the weekly ad where items are on sale or may qualify for a Menards rebate. Find out the many ways to save money when shopping at your local store.
Menards has store locations in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
MENARDS WEEKLY AD
The Menards ad can be found in your Sunday newspaper, or on the Menards website. The sale usually runs from Sunday through Saturday.
One simple way to save money is to take advantage of rebates. These are offers which will give you a refund for the products you buy. These rebates are in the form of a store gift card, allowing you to purchase other items in the store.
Make sure you read the fine print on each offer prior to purchase. You also need to read the fine print for any exclusions that may apply. Check with customer service’s rebate center with any questions you may have about any of the Menards rebates.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE REBATE
Once you purchase the qualifying items, you need to submit your rebate. You can’t do an electronic submission, which means you have to mail it in for processing.
First, enter the rebate numbers from your receipt online. Then, accept the terms and click to print your form. Mail the original rebate form and original receipts to:
PO BOX: 155
Elk Mound, WI 54739-0155
There have been cases where the rebates have not been processed. Make sure you make photocopies or take pictures of every receipt and rebate submission that you mail. If it has been longer than 8 weeks since you sent it in for payment, reach out to them to follow up. While it is rare, there are times when the rebate submission is not received and it is up to the consumer to follow up.
If you notice this is the case for you, reach out to customer service. You will need all of your rebate number information as well as proof of purchase (which is are your photocopied receipts and rebate form). They will advise you as to what to do to get your rebate processed.
A great way to make these work to your advantage is to purchase items that qualify for a Menards rebate and wait for the refund to come to you. Once received use it to purchase another item that qualifies for a rebate – or accumulate them to use towards a larger purchase.
MENARDS COUPON POLICY
The Menards coupon policy is available for download (it is in a format). You can find all the answers to your questions regarding coupons. Additional issues should be addressed at customer service at your local store.
Are there Menards coupons?
You will not find Menards coupons. Instead, they offer the Menards rebates (mentioned above).
Does Menards accept manufacturer’s coupons?
They do have requirements though, so make sure your coupon meets these guidelines.
Manufacturers coupons (including printable coupons)
- It must have a scannable barcode; if it does not scan at checkout, they will not accept the coupon.
- Must state “Manufacturer Coupon.”
- Must include a valid remittance address.
- The coupon must have an expiration date clearly visible (they do not accept expired coupons).
- Menards accepts Buy One Get One coupons. If the product value is not listed on the coupon, the cashier will write it down on the coupon.
- They accept coupons for dollar/cents off.
- Menards will accept coupons for free products. If the value is not indicated on the coupon, the cashier will write it on the coupon.
- Coupons may not be duplicated.
Many people do not realize that Menards even accepts competitors store coupons! Just make sure you abide by their guidelines when redeeming them.
- The coupon must list the product for a specific price, not a value off or percentage off. (i.e. product for $1.99, rather than $0.50 off or 25% off).
- Competitor coupons must indicate an expiration date (they will not accept expired coupons).
- They will accept competitor coupons only for stores in your local market (this is a general manager’s discretion).
- They do not accept competitor coupons on items that are on sale, end of season discounts, special promotions or closeouts.
- Competitor coupons for Buy One Get One free are accepted as long as the product value is indicated on the coupon.
Coupons they will not accept
- Print at home coupons for products that do not require any purchase (coupons for a free product).
- Competitor coupons that do not have a price listed on them.
- Percentage off competitor coupons (i.e. 25% off your entire purchase).
- Competitor coupons for double or triple savings.
- Copies or scanned versions of coupons.
Download and read the entire Menards coupon policy prior to shopping.