Cookies are great but in my book, cookie dough is where it’s at! Raw eggs aren’t good for consumption, though, so it’s not really safe to eat cookie dough that’s meant to be baked. This edible cookie dough recipe is perfect if you just want to snack on some cookie dough! It’s egg-free and totally safe to eat without baking!
This recipe for Edible Cookie Dough is designed as a single serving but can be doubled or tripled for multiple servings without any issues. If you want a quick, sweet snack you can whip together, this Edible Cookie Dough is perfect for you!
This is a foolproof recipe and takes ingredients you may already have in your pantry. This recipe makes a great midnight snack. It’s also perfect for when you want something sweet, but don’t want to spend a long time cooking or making a family-sized dessert. Sometimes you just need a little cookie dough!
If you want to cookie your dough, then try these recipes:Print
Edible Cookie Dough
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Dessert
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix with a fork. The dough will be soft and sticky.
- If you want it to firm up a bit, you can stick it in the fridge for twenty to thirty minutes.
- You can also make a big batch of this and stick it in the fridge or freezer for later consumption.
- Store the leftover cookie dough in a Ziploc baggie or freezer safe container in the fridge or freezer.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.